Long Covid: “Doctor, after contracting the virus I no longer feel the same person”
How to overcome the pandemic consequences with ozone therapy?
Post-covid syndrom is quite common in those who have recovered from Covid but continue to have symptomatology characterized by:
- severe tiredness
- headache, dizziness
- concentration and memory disorders (brain fog)
- widespread pain, especially muscle and joint pain
- small fiber neuropathies
- retrosternal aches
- gastrointestinal disorders
- breathing disorders
- chest pain
- sleep disorders
The virus attacks the immune system bringing symptoms also similar to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or to depressive forms. Long Covid, according to researchers in a recent University of Waterloo study, is related to reduced oxygen uptake in the brain and the lack of sufficient oxygen supply may be one of the mechanism that cause brain fog, cognitive problems and an increased risk of depression and anxiety.
Systemic ozone therapy: an excellent ally for helping all the people that have experienced this disease and suffered pulmonary, vascular, immune, and neuronal damage. Systemic ozone therapy exploits the capabilities of oxygen and ozone on the human body at metabolic,vascular and regenerative level to restore balance and thus return to a new normal with decisive results.
What is ozone therapy for?
- Reduced fatigue and improved performance
- Reduction to disappearance of headache and dizziness
- Increased ability to focus
- Reduction to disappearance of widespread pain
- Improvement of breathing
- Recovery of gastrointestinal function
- Improved sleep quality